Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mclouis111

What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?  Empty
PostSubject: What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?    What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 4:01 am

What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?
I've read about the HSMP, but I don't make enough money -- I'm about one thousands GBP off Sad I've heard that a good way is to contact American companies with offices in London, but I'm not interested in switching jobs here, with the hopes that I'll eventually get to relocate. I just want to go straight there! Thank you so much for your insight!

What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?    What is the best way for an American to relocate to London legally? Any relocation-friendly companies?  Icon_minitimeMon Sep 19, 2011 11:11 pm

It is not easy. You can’t just up and move. You need to be able to work I assume, and to get a job there is the most difficult bit. You have to have a skill they are in need of. You can look over their Skills Shortages List, of which I will provide a link. If you do NOT have one of those skills, you will need to find an employer that wants to hire you, and they have to show that they have ran an ad for the position and not been able to hire either a UK citizen OR an EU National. With either scenario, the employer will have to apply for your work permit on your behalf, after which you will be able to get a visa. Either you or the employer will pay for the visa, depending on the company.
Here are some links for ya. Wink

Sell Your Iphone
Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1