Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Fresh start, fashion/social help?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

Fresh start, fashion/social help? Empty
PostSubject: Fresh start, fashion/social help?   Fresh start, fashion/social help? Icon_minitimeSun Oct 02, 2011 2:52 am

Next September I go to college from secondary school. I can leave all the idiots behind and will have a fresh new start. So i decided that Year 11 would be the year I reinvent myself. I aim to get to a size 8, become healthier by doing more exercise, completely redo all my wardrobe and belongings/room etc, all because I have an idea in my head of the person I want to be. Please, nothing about how to be myself. The past year's been difficult and I don't feel I am myself at the moment. I essentially want to be as close to "perfect" as possible. Any beauty/style/makeup/hair/clothes/ tips? How should I genereally act, what image should I put out? I want to OWN my college man! Smile Please, no negativity. I'm aspiring for happiness, nothing wrong with that! Any useful answers appreciated Smile

Narconon Fresh Start
Back to top Go down

Fresh start, fashion/social help?
Page 1 of 1