Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Should I buy life insurance?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

Should I buy life insurance? Empty
PostSubject: Should I buy life insurance?   Should I buy life insurance? Icon_minitimeFri Oct 28, 2011 11:26 pm

I am a 34 year old male, about to get married and will probably start a family. Some people have suggested that I need to buy life insurance and critical illness and disability insurance to protect my future family. I already have group coverage from my employer that includes some coverage for all of the above, though I work in an industry that is quite volatile and I could be jobless in a downturn. When I look at some of the policies out there and the monthly premiums involved, it seems like I need to dole out a chunk of money for a benefit that will probably never be realized, and the amounts are not even that sizable to make a HUGE difference to the financial security of my future dependents. I currently have around $300k in investments and no debt, and OK coverage from a group policy. Do I really need to buy life insurance? Ideally I need a product where the higher premiums and coverage only kicks in if I am unemployed.

life insurance quotes|Social Bookmarking

Back to top Go down

Should I buy life insurance?
Page 1 of 1