Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Is David Villa overrated?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

Is David Villa overrated? Empty
PostSubject: Is David Villa overrated?   Is David Villa overrated? Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 3:41 am

I ask because some neanderthal was calling other people clueless, then he posted this gem:

'Villa is so overrated, look at his stats!'

The same David Villa who has averaged over 20 goals a season for about 6 years, and also regularly gets many assists, never mind that there's more to his game than stats anyway. Also, the reason he didn't score a ton of goals last season is because he was played wide left and Messi is the main man at Barcelona in his 'false nine' position.

Admittedly, this guy is a Man United fan and this was before the CL Final where Barca and Villa ripped his team apart, plus he was backing United to win by two goals, so he probably feels like the moron he is now. However, does anyone here believe Villa is overrated?

I personally find him underrated. The way people in England salivate over every half-decent thing Rooney does, when I actually find Villa a better player than him, tells me he might well be an underrated player.

________

Vacations Disney World

Back to top Go down
mclouis111

Is David Villa overrated? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is David Villa overrated?   Is David Villa overrated? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:23 am

You cannot disprove. It makes more sense than Christianity in my logical opinion. It was not proven but theorized.

________

Denver locksmith
electronic cigarettes
Locksmith parker co

Back to top Go down

Is David Villa overrated?
Page 1 of 1