Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?  Empty
PostSubject: How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?    How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?  Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:50 am

I am staying in philadelphia in a hostel in july and the price says "this does not include tax".
How much tax will i be expected to pay?Thanks

=========
Price in India
Back to top Go down
jhon551

How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?    How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:31 pm

Attendance Software is a system that assists prevent time fraud most typical in the business organization. With its constraint capacities, this software application assists sever pal punching, tardiness and long lunch time breaks. Given that their existence and job habits are rigidly monitored, employees become more devoted to show up early to operate and boost their efficiency levels.Time Management Software
Back to top Go down

How much is tax in america when paying for hotels/hostels?
Page 1 of 1