Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay? Empty
PostSubject: I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay?   I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 20, 2012 6:51 am

My car is an Alfa Romeo 156 2.5 V6 Saloon.
Brand new price would have been about £23000.
I bought the car in the UK six years ago for £15000.
It is now worth about £3000.
Is Chinese import tax based on the brand new price, the price I paid for it or what the Chinese think it is worth?
I think any import tax may also have to include the cost of shipping to China.

=========
Price in India
Back to top Go down
jhon551

I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay? Empty
PostSubject: Re: I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay?   I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay? Icon_minitimeSat Oct 06, 2012 4:30 pm

Technically talking, time management software is an automatic system created from the welding of different kinds of systems. And these systems are all stemmed from a number of kinds of software application. An example of such blend is a finished item of time management software which is sustained by particular characteristics such as attendance software, calendar software, and time tracking software.Time Management Software
Back to top Go down

I will be moving to China next year and want to take my car with me. How much import tax would I have to pay?
Page 1 of 1