Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

BYFGG Group Project

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Baby Yoshi1000
Admin
Baby Yoshi1000

BYFGG Group Project Empty
PostSubject: BYFGG Group Project   BYFGG Group Project Icon_minitimeSat Apr 17, 2010 7:40 pm

BYFGG Group Project 4kv8g5
GUIDELINES wrote:
1. Changing the gender is fine (i.e. tapering in the hips, removing the breasts, etc.)
2. Changing the eye colour/style, expression, and skin colour is okay
3. Adding minor embellishments (i.e. animal ears, tails, changing the face to be more animal-like, changing hand/feet, etc.) is acceptable, but when changing the base, please keep in the original style of the piece and try not to infringe on other people's bodies
4. When you are finished, post the entire base with your edit in it; when everyone is done, I'll compile them all and fix any overlaps, etc.
5. Choosing multiple bodies is fine, as long as you have multiple characters to fill them in -- the characters don't necessarily have to be your MFGG-based references, but please keep them somewhat relevant to your MFGG identity for the sake of continuity
6. You are completely responsible for the body/bodies you choose -- please don't bail out on us halfway through and ruin the project
7. Please keep with the original pixel-based style if you can manage

Enter'd:
Back to top Go down
https://byfgg.forumotion.com
Piontless Dick

BYFGG Group Project Empty
PostSubject: Re: BYFGG Group Project   BYFGG Group Project Icon_minitimeTue May 04, 2010 8:27 pm

I'll Take #1
Back to top Go down

BYFGG Group Project
Page 1 of 1