Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mclouis111

Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?  Empty
PostSubject: Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?    Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 10, 2011 9:40 am

I looked at all the fuses in the engine bay and I also looked at those in the cabin. I saw no bad fuses. My 12v line from my custom stereo made contact with the car's body. And the interior lights, head light, power locks never worked ever after. Anyone know whats happening?

Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?    Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?  Icon_minitimeSun Sep 25, 2011 4:28 am

I've found the Sylvania headlight restoration kit to be the best on the market. It includes a bottle of new clear coat that you put on after all the polishing. Never had the lens turn cloudy after using that kit.

_________

Company locations
Back to top Go down
jamesscot84

PostSubject: Re: Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?    Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?  Icon_minitimeThu Apr 05, 2012 6:37 am

Iran is not providing supporting information regarding the chronology of the design and
construction, as well as the original purpose, of FFEP

two tone bb gun
army boots
lead generation

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?    Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Head lights, power locks not coming on and clock keeps reseting everytime I start the car?
Page 1 of 1