Baby Yoshi Fan Games Galaxy
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Live and Don't Spam

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
jamesscot84

can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and? Empty
PostSubject: can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and?   can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and? Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 3:31 pm

checked the gaskets and they all looked good. I am wanting to take the handles off and check inside of there but I am nervous. Do I need to do anything special? If I need to turn the water off, I have no clue as to how to do this. I don't know where the shut off is.
-------------------------------------------------
Plumbers Dunfermline
Back to top Go down
jamesscot84

can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and? Empty
PostSubject: Re: can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and?   can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 7:39 am

How can i dress like barbie for a fancy dress party?
I am having a new year fancy dress party and really want to dress up as barbie. Any ideas what i could wear?

-----------------------------------------
makeover games
Dress Up Games
barbie dress up
Back to top Go down

can't get my shower head to stop dripping. I put new plumbers tape around the part where it screws on and?
Page 1 of 1